Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
时间:2023-12-01 17:55:18 出处:요리阅读（143）
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- S. Korea's Busan making last
- RCO to come to Seoul with maestro Fabio Luisi and pianist Yefim Bronfman
- Samsung files complaint in US against BOE for allegedly leaking trade secrets
- From artisan to 'foreign laborer:' a French craftsman's take on Korea's construction scene
- Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
- 5 S. Koreans from Gaza arrived in Egypt via Rafah border: ministry
- Bedbug reports cause jitters across S. Korea
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- KT SAT to adopt Starlink for enhanced maritime internet