时间:2023-12-01 18:05:41 出处:재무阅读（143）
The collaboration with Jack Harlow was also No. 1 on Billboard’s Global 200 and Global Excl. the US, as well as the digital song sales chart. His last single “Seven” ranked No. 2 on Global Excl. the US, making him the first solo artist to ever occupy the top two spots at the same time.
Jungkook is also the first K-pop solo performer to place more than two songs among the top five on Billboard’s main songs chart.
The youngest member of BTS is set to release his first solo album, “Golden,” on Nov. 3. On Nov. 20, he will host a fan showcase in Seoul.
Kep1er to drop 3rd Japan single next month
- Violinist Yoo Da
- S. Korea secures 5th consecutive term on UNESCO executive board
- Yoon, Japan's Kishida agree to cooperate in hydrogen sector
- Global asset firms flock to Jeonju to woo pension giant
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- Suneung difficulty rekindles 'killer question' controversy
- Team carries out Korea's first successful uterus transplant
- KB approves of Yang Jong
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure